The Children will have a Safe and Wild time in Zooland by Respecting the following Rules:
- Zooland is an unsupervised play area. Parents and guardians must supervise their children at all times.
- Zooland is not responsible for any injuries or any lost items.
- For your safety, security cameras are installed around the facility.
- No shoes, slippers, or bare-feet please. ONLY SOCKS are allowed in our facility.
- Only allowed to bring in these following items: – Pizza, cold sandwhiches, fruits, vegetables, chips, non-alcoholic drinks
- Please DO NOT bring any outside foods containing peanuts or nuts.
- No food, drinks, or gum in any play area.
- Ensure that you and your children are free of illness.
- No piñatas, No face painting
- No delivery food to front desk
- We do not allow any group, small or large, to have a birthday party without making a reservation at our facility.
- Zooland reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.